View the latest Library closures and changes to opening hours.
Library services available during COVID-19
During September opening hours at all Solihull Libraries are increasing.
Services now available:
- Access with unlimited time to browse and sit
- Bookable/walk-in PC access, up to 2 hrs
- Use of USB sticks
- Renewal/replacement of library cards
- General Library enquiries
- Loans of up to 10 items for 3 weeks
- Reservations of up to 10 items
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
- Study space with unlimited time
- Newspapers and magazines where available
Our Click and Collect service is still running
Services not available at the moment:
- Hire of meetings rooms/use of space in the open library by self-organized groups
- Stock ordering
- Inter library loans
All visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask and provide contact details on entering the site in line with the governments Test & Trace requirements.
Our COVID-19 page can help you understand the changes when visiting a library and see what other services are available.
Telephone: 01676 522717
- Monday and Friday from 10.00am to 12.30pm