Library Services from Monday 19 July
From Monday 19 July the following services will be available at all sites apart from Meriden and Hampton in Arden which will be operating Click and Collect only:
- Access to the library with unlimited time to browse and sit
- Bookable and/or walk-in PC access for up to 2 hours per session with increased numbers of computers
- Use of memory sticks
- Renewal or replacement of library cards
- General Library stock enquiries
- Loan of up to 10 items for 3 weeks minimum
- Photocopying, printing or scanning
- Study space with unlimited time
- Physical newspapers and magazines where available
You can also still order books from libraries using our Click and Collect service.
Services not available at the moment:
- Hire of meetings rooms and use of space in the open library space by self-organized groups
- Stock ordering or reservation
- Inter library loans
All visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask or covering in line with current government guidance.
All visitors are asked to provide contact details on entering the site in line with the government’s Test and Trace requirements.
Our COVID-19 page can help you understand the changes when visiting a library and see what other services are available.
Get in touch
- general enquiries/library reception: 0121 704 6965
- information services: 0121 704 6977
- home library service: 0121 704 6947
- local history & family history: 0121 704 6977
- Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 4.00pm*
- *On Thursdays we are open until 5.00pm
For a virtual tour of The Core Library visit www.seeinsidetheuk.com.
The nearest car parks are Church Hill pay & display (free for disabled badge holders) or Touchwood’s underground car park
The Core Theatre and Cafe
For details of services and activities in the Core Theatre and Cafe visit www.thecoretheatresolihull.co.uk.