View the latest Library closures and changes to opening hours.
Library services available during COVID-19
During September opening hours at all Solihull Libraries are increasing.
Services now available:
- Access with unlimited time to browse and sit
- Bookable/walk-in PC access, up to 2 hours
- Use of USB sticks
- Renewal/replacement of library cards
- General Library enquiries
- Loans of up to 10 items for 3 weeks
- Reservations of up to 10 items
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
- Study space with unlimited time
- Newspapers and magazines where available
Our Click and Collect service is still running
Services not available at the moment:
- Hire of meetings rooms/use of space in the open library by self-organized groups
- Stock ordering
- Inter library loans
All visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask and provide contact details on entering the site in line with the governments Test and Trace requirements.
Our COVID-19 page can help you understand the changes when visiting a library and see what other services are available.
Get in touch
- general enquiries/library reception: 0121 704 6965
- information services: 0121 704 6977
- home library service: 0121 704 6947
- local history & family history: 0121 704 6977
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Wednesday from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Thursday from 9.00am to 8.00pm
For a virtual tour of The Core Library visit www.seeinsidetheuk.com.
The nearest car parks are Church Hill pay & display (free for disabled badge holders) or Touchwood’s underground car park
The Core Theatre and Cafe
For details of services and activities in the Core Theatre and Cafe visit www.thecoretheatresolihull.co.uk.