Who you need to contact about graffiti.
Graffiti we can remove
We will only remove graffiti from council owned land or property.
Hazardous or offensive graffiti is removed within 2 working days. All other graffiti will be removed within 20 working days.
Graffiti we cannot remove
We cannot remove graffiti from:
- Network Rail - please contact Network Rail via their website
- Electricity substations - please contact West Midlands Western Power
- Bus Stops and Shelters - please contact Transport for West Midlands
- Post Boxes - please contact Royal Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telecommunications boxes
- For green boxes please contact Virgin Media at email@example.com or call 0330 333 0444
- For grey boxes please contact Openreach on 0800 023 2023 (option 1) or report online
Private properties and commercial premises
Any graffiti on school or private land is the responsibility of the landowner.
SCH Better Places can provide landowners with a competitive quote for removal on private land.
If you are reporting graffiti on private land but you are not the landowner or if you have witnessed graffiti taking place please call us on 0121 704 8000.