If you live on the streets affected you will need to display a valid permit in your vehicle to drive through the zones during the restriction times listed below.
Details on how the permit scheme will work can be found below and further information on the project generally can be found on our School Streets page.
|Application||Restriction times||Streets affected|
|Cranmore Infant School||8.20am to 9.10am and 2.30pm to 3.30pm||
|Haslucks Green Junior School||8.20am to 9.00am and 2.30pm to 3.30pm||
|Marston Green Infant Academy||8.20am to 9.00am and 2.45pm to 3.45pm||
|Oak Cottage Primary School||8.30am to 9.10am and 2.45pm to 3.45pm||
|Olton Primary School||8.00am to 9.00am and 2.45pm to 3.45pm||
|St Andrews Primary School||8.20am to 9.00am and 2.45pm to 3.45pm||
|Widney Junior School||8.20am to 9.00am and 2.45pm to 3.45pm||
|Windy Arbor Primary School||8.25am to 9.10am and 2.45pm to 3.45pm||
All residents living in the streets listed above were issued with two permits.
If you require additional permits please contact email@example.com.
We recognise its necessary for certain vehicles to continue to have access to the streets covered by the restriction.
As such the following exemptions apply:
- any vehicle displaying a valid School Streets permit
- council vehicles and statutory undertakers serving properties within the restricted roads
- emergency services, doctors on call, district nurses, carers and support workers
- delivery and postal services
- school buses and school transport serving the school within the restricted roads
- public transport
- taxis (Hackney Carriage and private hire) serving properties within the restricted roads
- Blue badge holders residing at or visiting properties within the restricted roads
- Tradespeople serving properties within the restricted roads
Schools will be provided with a number of permits to allocate to staff and visitors who park on site and need access to the school during the restriction periods.
Blue Badge holders are exempt from the restrictions.