To help us to keep you and our crews safe please follow the advice below:
- If you or any member of your household are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus, then please do not book a bulky waste collection, as this could put our crews at risk
- Please leave your bulky items as close to the roadside as possible (at the end of the drive/garden)
- Please ensure that you double bag any black bags
- Please check our unacceptable list for items that we can’t take
- We cannot take bagged garden waste as part of the bulky waste collection service
If you have a large household item, such as a piece of furniture or a fridge, you can pay for a bulky waste collection.
If you or any member of your household are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus, then please do not book a bulky waste collection, as this could put our crews at risk.
Book and pay
Before you book your collection please read our:
If your item is made of separate parts (such as a bed base or fridge and freezer) each part counts as one item.
- Collection of one item - £15.50
- Between two and five items - £24.50
- Between six and ten items - £31.50
If you need help paying
A 25% discount may be available if you receive benefits. Call us on 0121 704 8000 to check if you can apply.
How do I cancel or change my booking?
Before you cancel or change your booking please read our terms and conditions.
Recycle or Reuse your items
If you have old furniture that’s in a good condition you could give it to charity.
It’s always worth speaking to your supplier when buying large items for your home (such as a fridge freezer of furniture) as they may remove your old items for you.
You are responsible for making sure you dispose of your unwanted items in a lawful way.