Our award winning school meals have never tasted better and we are proud to offer pupils across Solihull a great range of delicious, healthy meals, using locally sourced and high quality ingredients.
Costs of school meals in Solihull
The cost of a school meal is:
- primary 2 course meal - £2.70
- secondary school meal price - £2.80
You can choose to pay weekly, half-termly or termly and most primary schools accept online payments.
All Solihull secondary schools have a cashless system that allows pupils to top up their accounts at terminals in school.
Primary school meals
Primary school pupils get a choice of:
- 2 main courses
- a vegetarian option
- a salad bar
- jacket potatoes and a choice of breads
We also offer:
- a dessert
- fresh fruit or a selection of dried fruit.
We do not serve fizzy drinks or chocolate bars and do not serve fried foods more than twice a week.
Traffic lights and allergen information for the Spring menu.
- Traffic light and allergens information week 1
- Traffic light and allergens information week 2
- Traffic light and allergens information week 3
Secondary school meals
Pupils get a choice between a fixed-price 2 course meal and a cafeteria service offering a wide variety of snacks, vegetarian meals and other dishes, including salad bars and jacket potatoes.
Special dietary requirements
We cater for most special dietary requirements.
If you need advice please contact us by:
- speaking to the catering manager at your child’s school
- should they be unable to answer your query they will ask us to contact you directly, or
- email at email@example.com
Free School Meals
If you receive benefits you may be eligible for free school meals.