Carers in Solihull have free access to online resources from Carers UK.
To register for the Digital Resource for Carers visit www.carersdigital.org and create a new, free account by using code DGTL2992.
The Digital Resource for Carers includes:
- about Me - building resilience for carers: an e-learning resource that helps carers identify and build networks of support and promotes self-care
- jointly: a care co-ordination app for people sharing care - among others offers group messaging, task, calendar, medication and contacts management
- the role of good nutrition when caring for someone: an e-learning course that aims to help carers understand the role of nutrition both for themselves as well as the person they are looking after
- upfront Guide to Caring: a simple assessment tool to guide people new to caring or seeking support for the first time to navigate the Carers UK website
- looking after someone - Carers Rights Guide: helps carers understand their rights as a carer and where to go for financial or practical help
- being Heard - a self-advocacy guide for carers: helps carers develop the skills to self-advocate
- links to local information and support for carers in Solihull
You can also download a Digital Resource poster to scan the bar code and register without a code.