There are many types of equipment that can help you live more independently and safely at home.
If you need help
If you think or have been told equipment could help you please contact our Solihull Community Housing (SCH) Wellbeing team.
You can also:
- call 0121 717 1515
- email email@example.com
Our SCH Wellbeing team may be able to recommend:
- useful gadgets such as a pendant alarm
- home adaptations such as grab rails or stair rails
If they find you need extra help SCH Wellbeing may ask us to complete an Occupational Therapy (OT) assessment.
Community equipment services
You can be referred to this service by your:
- health care worker
- occupational therapist
- social worker
The following can be provided:
- assessments for posture and mobility
- equipment such as walking frames and crutches
- repair and maintenance for equipment we’ve provided on loan
Ask us to collect your equipment
You can complete our equipment collection request form.
Request we collect your equipment
Or contact us by:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 0121 329 0900