Equipment to help you

Get involved 

Would you like to help shape future adult social care services in Solihull? Register your interest today and get involved.

There are many types of equipment that can help you live more independently and safely at home.

If you need help

If you think or have been told equipment could help you please contact our Solihull Community Housing (SCH) Wellbeing team. 

You can also:

Our SCH Wellbeing team may be able to recommend:

If they find you need extra help SCH Wellbeing may ask us to complete an Occupational Therapy (OT) assessment.

Community equipment services

You can be referred to this service by your:

  • GP
  • health care worker
  • occupational therapist
  • physiotherapist
  • social worker

The following can be provided:

  • assessments for posture and mobility
  • equipment such as walking frames and crutches
  • repair and maintenance for equipment we’ve provided on loan

Ask us to collect your equipment

You can complete our equipment collection request form. 

Request we collect your equipment

Or contact us by: