Anti social behaviour

We are aware of increasing misuse of off road bikes, quad bikes and scooters and are working together with Solihull Community Housing and West Midlands Police to tackle the problem.

We have been granted a borough-wide ban on motor vehicle racing, covering car-cruises including motor bikes.

You can report any suspicious activity anonymously by:

Anti social behaviour can cause harassment, alarm or distress and typically includes:

  • hate crime (due to race, religion,disability, sexual orientation or transgender identity)
  • threats of violence
  • domestic violence
  • drug production/supply/use/smells
  • dangerous dogs
  • verbal abuse
  • alcohol related nuisance
  • intimidation/harassment
  • graffiti/litter/flytipping
  • light pollution

How to report

If you're experiencing anti social behaviour, you can report this, anonymously if you prefer, by calling our anti social behaviour team on: 0121 717 1500 or report it online.

If I complain, what happens next?

  • an investigation will take place
  • attempts will be made to get the perpetrator to modify their behaviour, this may include them being offered to enter into an Acceptable Behaviour Agreement
  • if this fails then court action may be taken to prevent further ASB from occurring which may include an injunction, closure order or a possession order

In addition to any other criminal court action, there may be civil court action to protect the community.

Under the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014, a new injunction has been introduced to tackle anti-social behaviour. The injunction can be used against anyone over the age of 10 years and for people living in private accommodation and owning their own properties (for any tenure), not just council tenants. If breached, it can result in imprisonment.

Community Trigger

If you've already reported anti-social behaviour & have yet to see a resolution to the problem our Community Trigger can help.

The Community Trigger is a victim led initiated process which requires local authorities, the police, housing providers and local health teams to jointly deal with anti-social behaviour.

Further support

West Midlands Police


Child Line

Victim Support

  • Telephone: 0845 303 0900

Citizens Advice

Graffiti Help line

  • Telephone: 0121 779 8900
  • Report it online

Solihull Council

Solihull Community Housing

  • Telephone: 0121 717 1515
  • Contact us online