Please see the list below which provides links to the Privacy Notices for each service area within Adult Care and Support.
- Adult Care and Support - Commissioning
- Adult Care and Support Operational Teams
(including: 0 to 25 Team; All Age Disability Team; Community Rehabilitation, Enablement and Support Team (CREST); Community Teams North and South; Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Team; Hospital Teams Mental Health and Autism; Occupational Therapy and Reablement)
- Community Equipment and Wheelchair Services (CEWS)
- Day Opportunities and Extra Care
(including: The Hive; Green Acres; Green Hill Way; Long View; Bacons End Day Services - 23a Pike Drive, Three Trees Community Centre and Hub 3; Older People's Day Services - Oak Trees Day Centre and Roundmead Day Centre)
- Local Area Co-Ordination Team
- Learning Disability Residential Services (Small Homes)
National Data Opt-out
The Council complies with the National Data Opt-out standard. This applies to organisations that handle data that originates within the health and adult social care systems in England. It provides a choice to patients about how their confidential patient information is used for purposes other than their individual care and treatment. Further details can be found here.