The My Solihull map isn’t a service directory. However, there are other useful websites that may help you find what you are looking for:
- The Waiting Room - a free-to-access, online directory of hundreds of local health and well-being services available to communities in Birmingham and Solihull
- Street Support Solihull - connecting people and organisations locally to tackle homelessness in Solihull
- Visit Solihull - a webpage of all the exciting things and events that are going on in Solihull
- NHS 111 online - an online service that can tell you where to get help for your symptoms and how to find general health information and advice
- Family Information Service - a webpage where you can find the Family Information Service Directory (which allows you to search for activities and support services) and other resources such as information on HAF (Holiday Activities and Food), how to find childcare, and useful information for childcare providers
- Here2Help - a webpage that guides you to the available support with your energy and water bills, food and other essential household items that you may be eligible to from local schemes that are funded by the Household Support Fund.
The data has been provided by My Solihull maps’ partners and although it is maintained and updated on a regular basis, it may be affected by restrictions and changes.
If there are records that are incorrect, missing or incomplete please email email@example.com.
Your information may be shared with other Solihull Council services and partner organisations and is accessible to members of the public. We use your information to ensure our records are kept accurate and to help us to identify activities, opportunities or services that would be of interest to the residents of Solihull.
For further information about how we use your information please refer to our Privacy Statement for My Solihull Maps.