We have approved the following venues for marriage, civil partnerships, renewal of vows, commitment and naming ceremonies.
- Arden Hotel and Leisure Centre
- Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, Meriden
- Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel
- Castle Bromwich Historic Gardens
- The Ceremony Suite at Solihull Register Office
- Crowne Plaza, Solihull
- The Fentham Hall
- The Forest Hotel
- Greswolde Arms Hotel
- Hampton Manor
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
- Hogarths Hotel Ltd
- Holiday Inn, Birmingham Airport
- Jubilee Room at Solihull Register Office
- The Lake at Barston (West Midlands Golf Club)
- Nailcote Hall Hotel
- The National Motorcycle Museum
- Ramada Jarvis Hotel
- The Regency, Solihull
- The Strawberry Bank Hotel and Restaurant
- Village Hotel
- Voco St. Johns Solihull
Please check with your chosen venue that your ceremony date falls within the period of their license. We cannot be held liable for a booking made with a venue after their license has expired.
If you choose an approved venue you will require a registrar to perform the ceremony. It’s important that you check registrar availability before paying a deposit to your chosen venue.
Our fees apply to the date of your ceremony.
The registrar fee is separate to the cost of booking your chosen venue.
We'll contact you after your booking to confirm if your chosen date and time is available.
The cost of your certificate is £11 and will be taken at the time of your booking. If your ceremony does not go ahead you'll be refunded the certificate fee.
Civil Wedding and Civil Partnership Premises Licence
Venues can apply for a licence to hold civil weddings and civil partnerships.