You will be sent an invoice for your care changes every 4 weeks.
The invoice will show the:
- amount you need to pay
- details of the service you have received
- date the invoice needs to be paid by
Direct Debit is the simplest and safest way to pay.
Most people now choose to pay by Direct Debit and are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee
To set up your payments please download and return our:
It is important that you enter your sundry income account number when you complete the Direct Debit mandate. This can be found in the top right hand corner of your bill.
Your payment reference
Unless you are paying by direct debit, please add your account number and invoice number together on your payment reference.
If you don’t provide both numbers together when making a payment, there may be a delay in your money reaching our account.
You can easily pay your invoice using our ePay service.
Paying over the telephone
Pay using your debit or credit card by calling 0300 456 0502.
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at a local rate.
Paying by BACs transfer
You can send a BACS payment to:
- Barclays Bank
- Sort Code: 20-07-71
- Account Number: 70330124
I don’t think the invoice is right
You should call the number on the front of your invoice if you:
- don’t think the amount you have been charged is correct
- don’t know why you have received an invoice
I'm having problems paying
If you are having trouble paying, please call us on 0121 704 8173 as soon as possible.
We’ll be able to help you by:
- trying to reach an agreement on how you can pay the invoice
- telling you about what benefits or support you could be eligible for
- providing support to work out if we can reduce your charges if you have disability-related expenditure