Work with commissioning

If you have a commissioning enquiry, are a provider and need support, or are interested in working with us to develop our adult social care services across Solihull we want to hear from you.

Before you get in touch

You may be interested in reading these key documents for providers looking to commission adult social care and accommodation services in the borough of Solihull:

If you're interested in working with us to deliver services, we'd recommend you read our Applying for Tenders page which contains step by step tendering guides as well as details on how to register on our procurement portal, CSW-JETS, to be alerted to tender opportunities. 

Contact us

You should only contact us about adult social care commissioning enquiries:

Please get in touch if you're interested in developing new services or expanding existing services in:

  • residential care
  • nursing care
  • independent living
  • supported living
  • supported housing
  • extra care or respite care

You can only make an enquiry if you're a:

  • property owner
  • landlord
  • care or support provider
  • developer
  • investment company

Before you start

You may find it useful to prepare your response to the following questions:

  • give details about your enquiry
  • if you have developed any other schemes, please provide examples

Adult social care commissioning enquiry