For parents/carers of children with a diagnosis of autism or awaiting assessment.
Autism West Midlands offer a range of workshops and groups delivered as webinars during each term including:
- Understanding Autism: 2 hour workshop
- Rising to the Challenge: 6 week group made up of the following modules:
- Autism as a Spectrum
- Autism and Communication Differences
- Autism and Social Differences
- Autism and Sensory Differences
- Autism and Anxiety
- Autism and Behaviour
- Autism and The Teenage Brain: 2 hour workshop
- Autism and Sleep: 2 hour workshop
- How Autistic People Process Information: 2 hour workshop
All these events are bookable via the Autism West Midlands website.