We understand that growing up and things changing can be difficult for anyone, especially those with additional needs and/or SEND. In Solihull we hope to support you so you can say "I know what will happen, when it will happen and who I can communicate with about this".
We have developed a pathway to support you through this time:
Where can I get further information on advocacy and advice Services?
- Citizens Advice Solihull Borough
- Solihull Community Advice Hubs
- Social Life Opportunities - We help people with learning disabilities to look afresh at their true potential.
- Solihull SENDIAS Service (Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support)
- Solihull Action through Advocacy (SAtA) - Enabling people to have a voice and be heard.
What are my options when school ends at 16 or 18?
- What are my options for moving to a post 16 education provision?
- What is the process for school / college transition for children and young people with an EHCP?
- What are my options for post 18 higher education courses?
- What should I do if I would like to get an apprenticeship or look for employment?
Leisure and Activities
- What regular events are available to join in Solihull?
- What sports facilities are available in Solihull?
- What support groups are available to contact in Solihull?
- What youth groups are available to join in Solihull?
- How do I do search for other services available in Solihull?